Astell & Kern A&Ultima SP2000 High-Resolution Digital Audio Player (Copper)Astell & Kern
- Current Stock:
Introducing Astell&Kern's new flagship, A&ultima SP2000. A&ultima SP2000 is the third player released in the A&ultima lineup. A&ultima SP2000 features an all new design both inside and outside.
The design motif of the SP2000 resembles the dispersion of light around the player. The main focus of the design is the volume wheel, which is the starting point of the usability design. The exquisite details of the crown pattern crossed over the pattern of the body, reflect the craftmanship and quality of the player. The back stainless steel panel encompasses Astell&Kern's philosophy of bringing listeners the original performance, without compromise, by featuring a full back plate without screws. This provides a more solid feel to the player and enhances the natural beauty of the body materials used.
Twice the Internal Storage (512GB)
As CD-ripping and offline storage of streaming content gets more popular, the SP2000 offers twice the amount of internal storage compared to SP1000. 512GB internal storage can hold up to 700+ CDs or 8,000+ tracks of FLAC files (60MB/track).
Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz)
With streaming music services becoming more popular, stronger and more reliable network reception becomes even more important for your audio experience. The SP2000 supports Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz, a/b/g/n/ac) with an improved 3-dimensional antenna design. With a stronger Wi-Fi signal and faster speeds, music streaming from the most popular services is better than ever on the SP2000.
32bit/768kHz, Native DSD22.4MHz Support
SP2000 is the first Astell&Kern model to support 32 bit/768 kHz and DSD512 (22.4MHz) playback natively without compression or loss.
The Most Advanced Asahi Kasei DAC Chips, Dual AK4499EQ
The AK4499EQ DAC chip uses the most advanced 'Current Output Architecture' technology. To take full advantage of this new architecture, Astell&Kern redesigned the Op Amp and analog amp block configuration completely. The new circuit design optimizes the current consumption and brings out the most from these new DAC chips. The combination of the SP2000 and AK4499EQ chips provide mind-blowing audio quality.
Newly designed audio circuit
The SP2000 is the first Astell&Kern player to use separate, independent audio channels between the Unbalanced and Balanced outputs. This design offers much more power than ever before, with 6 Vrms for Balanced output and 3Vrms for Unbalanced output. With this design, the SP2000 offers the ultimate audio experience as Astell&Kern's newest flagship player.
- Model: SP2000
- Body Material & Color: Stainless Steel : Stainless Steel / Copper : Copper
- Display: 5inch (720 x 1,280) Touch display
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA(Support Scheduled)
- MQA playback: Services(Tidal Masters), Local files, External USB, MQA-CD(ripped)
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 768kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo / DSD512(1bit 22.4MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unbalanced 3.0Vrms / Balanced 6.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Octa-Core
- DAC: AKM AK4499EQ x2 (Dual DAC)
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 768kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB 3.0 Type-C input (for PC & MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) / Optical Out (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.1 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptXTM HD)
- Dimensions: 3.00 ”(76.3 mm) [W] x 5.19 ”(132 mm) [H] x 0.61 ”(15.7 mm) [D]
- Weight Stainless Steel: 14.49 oz (410.8 g) / Copper : 15.25 oz (432.4 g)
- Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Battery Capacity: 3,700mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer Battery
- Continuous Playback Time Up to 8 hours (Standard - MUSIC: FLAC, 16-bit/44.1kHz, Unbalance, Volume 80, EQ OFF, LCD OFF)
- Charge Time About 2.5 hours (Standard - 9V/1.67A Fast charging)
- About 5 hours (Standard - 5V/2A General charging)
- Built-in Memory: 512GB [NAND]
- External Memory microSD (Max. 512GB) x1
- OS: Supported OS Windows 7,8,10 (32/64bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
- Frequency Response ±0.015dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.010dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced ±0.050dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.030dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 124dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 125dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- Crosstalk: -138dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / -144dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- THD+N: 0.0005% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 0.0004% @ 1kHz, Balanced
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced & Balanced
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced Out 3.5mm (1.5ohm) / Balanced out 2.5mm (1ohm)
- Clock Jitter: 25ps(Typ)
- Reference Clock Jitter: 200 Femto Seconds
- Astell & Kern A&Ultima SP2000 High-Resolution Digital Audio Player
- USB Type-C Cable
- micro SD card tray
- Pin for the tray
- Protective Film (Front x 2, Back x 2)
1 year warranty from date of purchase. Headphones SG is a Astell & Kern authorised reseller. All Astell & Kern products purchased through Headphones SG is eligible for warranty.