Beosound Stage is a powerful soundbar that brings Bang & Olufsen sound to your own TV. The special edition Beosound Stage (Smoked Oak / Grey) features a wooden frame of smoked oak surrounding the grey Kvadrat fabric of the speaker front.
Powerful surround sound
Take the TV experience to a different level with Beosound Stage, a beautifully crafted soundbar that sounds as good as it looks. Beosound Stage enhances viewing pleasure with a combination of the latest in audio technology and seamless design – as well as being powerful enough to avoid the need for a separate subwoofer.
Dolby Atmos sound
Beosound Stage offers a 3 channel sound system with a superior centre channel for optimized speech reproduction. The viewing experience is enhanced even further with Dolby Atmos, a function where sound moves around you in a three dimensional space. Beosound Stage includes eleven speaker drivers each driven by its own amplifier and the result is a three-channel, fully active, DSP based loudspeaker solution delivering a superbly deep and rich performance.
Crafted sound. Seamless continuity
With our first soundbar, we give everyone a chance to experience Bang & Olufsen sound in their own living room as Beosound Stage works with any TV supporting HDMI ARC. With four woofers in the eleven-driver setup, no additional subwoofer is needed.
Scandinavian design and simplicity
Exclusive and functional materials combine Scandinavian simplicity with state of the art audio technology. An endless frame of long line standing aluminium or smoked oak surrounds the textile of the speaker front. The control buttons integrate seamlessly, a visual continuation of the infinite frame. A deliberate gap between the frame and the fabric cover highlights the contrast from the aluminium to the warm fabric. Beosound Stage brings expressive minimalism to any interior – while maximizing the TV experience.
For TV and music
Beosound Stage works as a home speaker system in its own right when you turn the TV off. The integrated audio streaming technologies Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth streaming give Beosound Stage full multiroom functionality for beautiful music in every room of your home.
Find your own mood
Through the Bang & Olufsen App, once you register the product, you can choose among different "listening modes" according to what you are listening or watching on tv. Hear every voice, action or music clearly.
Easy to setup
The basic TV sound setup of Beosound Stage only requires you to connect the included HDMI cable between Beosound Stage and the HDMI ARC connection of your TV. Then, select correct speaker/sound output in your TV menu. The primary control buttons are integrated in the frame design. Nearly invisible from the distance, they are ergonomically built-in and easy to use when you are close to the product.
- 11 power amplifiers
- 4 x 50 watts amplifiers for the bass drivers.
- 4 x 50 watts for the full-range drivers.
- 3 x 50 watts for the tweeters.
- 4 woofer drivers
- 4 mid range drivers
- 3 tweeter drivers
- 11 speakers drivers
- 3 3/4" tweeters
- 4 1.5" full range
- 4 4" woofers
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Wireless Connect: Wi-fi/WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- 3-channel stereo sound system: Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth 4.2, QPlay 2.0, Audio playback via analogue Line-in
- Multiroom: Airplay 2, Chromecast built-in, BeoLink Multiroom support including touch to join
- Remote control: TV remote (volume-mute-on-standby)control commands via HDMI ARC, Beoremote One BT with LG OLED C9 TVs, Bang & Olufsen App
- Dimensions: 110 W - 110.4 W x 17 H - 17.4 H x 7.7 D cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Placement: Wall or table/shelf
- Beosound Stage including fabric front cover
- HDMI cable
- Mains cable
- 2 pcs of collar/holders for wall mount solution
- 2 pcs of felt for adjusting flush mount on wall
- Drilling template for wall mounting
- 2 pcs of cable holders/bridges
- Tool for removing fabric cover
*TV and other furniture shown not included.