Jabra Evolve 65 is a professional wireless headset with dual connectivity and amazing sound for calls and music. A wireless Bluetooth® connection provides the flexibiity to move around freely while working (up to 30m/100 feet away from phone device), take calls and listen to music wirelessly from mobile devices, and having no interfering cords when working at the pc.
This particular Jabra Evolve 65+ model comes equipped with a charging stand that allows for easy docking and charging to eliminate all of your battery concerns.
30-meter (100 feet) wireless range
Get the freedom to leave your desk while on a call. Wireless Bluetooth technology 1.5 gives you up to 30 meters / 100 feet of hands-free connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
10-hour battery life
Get up to 10 hours of talk time on a single charge. Or simply connect the USB the cable and charge while using the headset.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices - all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this "passive noise cancellation.
The special "busy light" turns red to let people know when you’re on the phone and keeps you from being interrupted. You can also turn it on manually when you don’t want to be disturbed.
Connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth device.
Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth (also comes with USB dongle for PCs) or directly using the USB cable. Dual connectivity enables you to connect to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device
- Packaging dimensions: L 21.0 x W 18.1 x H 5.3 cm
- Weight: Stereo headset 310.3 g
- Battery included: Yes
- Charging time: Max. 120 minutes
- AC power supply: USB power supply by PC with USB connection, Battery power with Bluetooth connection
- Industrial Certifications: Lync / Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
- Warranty: 2 years
- Bluetooth device: Yes
- Operating range: Up to 30m/100ft
- Headset bandwidth: Wideband
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): USB/Bluetooth
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby time: Up to 15 days
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Bluetooth 4.0
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Security: Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)
- Paired devices: Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Jabra Evolve 65 Stereo Headset
- Jabra Link 370 USB Adapter, USB-A
- Charging Stand
- Carrying pouch
- Quick Start Guide
Headsets and Speakerphones: 2 year warranty from date of purchase. During the warranty period, Jabra authorised service centre will, at its sole discretion (a) repair the product using new or refurbished parts, (b) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. Consumable Components and Accessories: Limited-life consumable components and accessories subject to normal wear and tear are exempt from warranty. This includes, but not limited to: ear cushions, ear tips, ear hooks, foam products, batteries, headbands, neckbands etc.