Plantronics EncorePro 515 USB, Monaural, Noise Canceling, HW515 USBPlantronics
- Current Stock:
The all-day comfort, reliability, and durability our EncorePro Family is known for, with the addition of built-in call control. The EncorePro 500 USB Series is ready for every call because every call matters. The EncorePro 500 USB Series when combined with optional Plantronics Manager Pro software, offers a fully integrated audio and asset management solution providing all-day users with superior audio, comfort, and durability, and IT managers with enhanced management capabilities.
Plantronics EncorePro 500 USB Series
- HW515 - USB Over-the-head, monaural, noise-cancelling
- HW525 - USB Over-the-head, stereo, noise-cancelling
- HW535 - USB Over-the-ear
- HW545 - USB Over-the-head, Over-the-ear, Behind-the-neck (3-in-1)
Clarity. Comfort. Control.
The EncorePro 500 USB Series is a fully integrated audio solution that enables users to focus on every conversation with all-day comfort, built-in call control, advanced audio processing and an enhanced noise cancelling microphone. The result? An experience that makes every conversation sound natural, enabling the user to focus on what matters most—the conversation.
Many styles. Singular performance.
From over-the-head to over-the-ear to convertible designs, the durable EncorePro 500 USB Series has been engineered for the demands of the modern customer service center and office. An adjustable fit with flexible boom offers precise, microphone positioning, enhancing wearability, and helps ensure that users stay fresh and engaged throughout the day.
Comfort & Convenience
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring users stay fresh and engaged
- Super-lightweight, robust design and soft, audio-optimized ear cushions provide all-day comfort
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer
- missed words and a better experience
- Flexible noise-cancelling boom with visual positioning guides makes it easy to establish optimum
- mic placement for voice clarity
- Tuned stereo wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard and SoundGuard DIGITAL protect users from hearing discomfort and listening fatigue
- Designed for the rigors of communication-intensive environments
- Laser-welded construction and durable joints provide unbeatable toughness
- Connects to: PC via USB
- Ideal for: Intensive PC softphone users
- Audio performance: Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-cancelling microphone
- Hearing protection SoundGuard: acoustic limiting for hearing protection against sounds above 118 dBA. SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Anti-startle provides additional protection that detects and eliminates sudden increase in sound; Time Weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA or 80 dBA
- Built-in support helps IT meet the appropriate Noise at Work regulations
- Softphone compatibility: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others (Requires Plantronics Hub)
2 year warranty from date of purchase. Headphones SG is a Plantronics authorised reseller. All Plantronics products purchased through Headphones SG is eligible for warranty.