Plantronics Voyager 4210 UC Mono Bluetooth Office Headset USB-A (Black)Plantronics
- Current Stock:
Voyager 4200 UC Series meets the needs of office professionals as well as IT. With the choice of stereo or mono, crystal-clear audio, wireless freedom, and the ability to switch seamlessly between mobile phone and PC, Voyager 4200 UC Series helps you be more productive and enriches your voice communications experience.
Experience crystal-clear audio, whether you’re listening to multimedia or collaborating with colleagues, with Voyager 4200 UC Series. Enjoy wireless freedom while you roam the office. Vibrant sound is with you every step within the headset’s 98 ft/30 m range.
Choice of wearing style
In open office environments, you may want a stereo headset to listen to media or you may prefer a mono headset to hear your surroundings. Voyager 4200 UC Series delivers vibrant audio for any workstyle and preference.
Easily connect and manage calls
Plantronics Voyager 4200 UC Series makes it easy to switch between PC/Mac and mobile devices, so it’s easy to stay connected. A dedicated button gives you quick access to mute, while voice prompts alert you if you’re on mute when you start talking. Enhanced voice alerts tell you connection status, remaining talk time, mute status and more. Your colleagues will know when you’re talking to someone because of the red call indicator light. And, you’ll still hear incoming calls if you step away from your desk.
Customize Your Experience
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for mobile (iPhone and Android) and Plantronics Hub for desktop. Check remaining talk time and select your language preference, feature settings, call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub over-the-air firmware updates.
Seamless IT Management
Voyager 4200 UC Series is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
- Voyager 4210 USB-A: Mono Headset, USB-A Wireless Adapter
- Voyager 4210 USB-C: Mono Headset, USB-C Wireless Adapter
- Voyager 4220 USB-A: Stereo Headset, USB-A Wireless Adapter
- Voyager 4220 USB-C: Stereo Headset, USB-C Wireless Adapter
- Available in two wearing styles: hi-fi stereo or monaural
- Up to 98 ft/30 range from supported smartphone or laptop with optional BT600 USB-A or
- USB-C Bluetooth adapter
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business Open Office
- Enhanced voice alerts tell you connection status, remaining talk time, mute status and more
- PCs and Macs
- All bluetooth enabled Apple (iOS) and Android devices
- Listen/talk/standby time: Up to 12 hours talk, 15 hours listen, and 13 days standby time
- Roaming range: Up to 98 ft/30 m
- Battery capacity: 360 mAh (typical)/350 mAh (minimum)
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Charge time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth v4.1 Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2 and Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- 1.6 (wideband HD voice); Class 1 BT radio
- Audio profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.4
- Codecs Music: SBC; Call with cell: CVSD; mSBC; UC call:
- Mono mSBC/Stereo mSBC
- Receive frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Hearing protection SoundGuard: DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA (Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features)
- Microphone and technology: 2 microphones: 1 uni-directional; 1 MEMS-directional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 8 kHz
- Weight: 110 g (mono)/150 g (stereo)
- Call controls: Call answer/end, mute, volume up and down
- Media controls: Track forward/track back/pause/play, mute
- Alerts: Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and
- connection status
- Applications supported: Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro
2 year warranty from date of purchase. Headphones SG is a Plantronics authorised reseller. All Plantronics products purchased through Headphones SG is eligible for warranty.