Poly Studio Premium USB Video BarPoly
- Current Stock:
Poly Studio is a premium USB video bar that delivers best-in-class audio and video for huddle rooms. Delivering the best audio quality in its class, it blocks distracting sounds that can interrupt meetings. Teams on both ends of the call catch every word. With group framing and automatic speaker tracking, the connection feels personal. They see all the important details, too—right down to body language and facial expressions. Easy to manage? Of course. The cloud-based management tools let IT push software updates and make settings changes without ever leaving their desk. Poly Studio. The shortcut to better huddle room collaboration.
Simple to manage and deploy
Poly Studio makes it all possible. Simple USB connectivity keeps technology in the background and provides a business-class solution to small-room workers. Since Poly Studio is plug-n-play, you’ll be up and running fast.
Best In-class Audio
You’ve never heard a USB video bar sound this good—Poly Studio has the absolute best audio quality and voice clarity in its class. Distracting sounds are eliminated by our patented NoiseBlock technology—and this is the only USB video bar that does it. Be more productive on both ends of your video conference with a smart camera that automatically frames the room or tracks the person speaking for deeper engagement. Eliminate “sneakernet” with centralized management, enabling high-scale deployments without added burden on IT
Compatible with any application that supports standard USB audio and video drivers, including but not limited to:
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Zoom Certified
- LogMeIn GoToMeeting®
- BlueJeans Network
- Google Hangouts™ communication platform
- Amazon Chime
- Cisco Webex®
- Polycom RealPresence Desktop
- Acoustic Fence keeps voices outside the room from interrupting your calls
- Up to 3.7 m/12 ft microphone pickup range
- Smart-camera experiences are built in—no drivers or software needed
- Centralized management enables high-scale deployments
- Works with nearly any video platform
- 120-degree FOV
- UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
- Automatic people framing &speaker tracking
- 5x zoom / EPTZ
- 2 camera presets
Mic & Speaker Specifications
- Poly NoiseBlock technology
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology
- Mute/unmute controls
- Stereo microphones: 6-element beamforming microphone array, 12 ft pickup range
- Stereo speakers: - 100 Hz–20 KHz frequency response - Output = 90 dB @ 0.5m
- Poly Studio Premium USB Video Bar With UHD 4K Capture
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- Power adapter
- 5 m USB 2.0 cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- Wall mount kit
- Expansion microphone
- Display mount (Holds Poly Studio above or below a monitor, fits VESA mounting patterns from 100mm x 100mm to 600mm x 600mm)
Polycom Advantage Service Option
Polycom Advantage Service is an enhanced support offering that is focused on maximizing value and availability for your entire Polycom solution. Perfect for organisations that may not have in-house technical experts to meet all of your communications needs.
Polycom Advantage Service customers enjoy the benefits of priority access to a team of product specialists. You will be able to circumvent wait times against other basic support customers, allowing for faster problem resolution.
Advance replacement of parts
This feature provides expedited replacement of all covered, failed hardware parts. If technical phone support determines that there is a hardware part failure or if there is an obvious malfunction, a replacement part will be dispatched on the same day for next business day delivery. Local pick-up time restrictions and customs delays may affect actual delivery times in some regions.
24x7 technical telephone support
Customers will receive a Polycom Advantage Service-specific telephone number per region that lets them receive 24x7 telephone support for their Polycom solution. Cases may be handled during 24x7 hours or during 8x5 business hours based on severity level.
On-site support is an optional service in which an engineer will go to the customer’s site to resolve technical problems that cannot be resolved remotely. Note that on-site support is not available in all regions and is subject to Polycom's discretion.
1 year warranty from date of purchase. Headphones SG is a Poly (previously Polycom) authorised reseller. All Poly and Polycom products purchased through Headphones SG is eligible for warranty.