Jabra Evolve2 85 UC Stereo ANC, Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Link 380 Adapter, With Charging Stand, USB-A (Black)Jabra
- Current Stock:
- Wearing Style:
- Wearing Style:
- Stereo - Double Sided
- Noise Cancelling (ANC)
- Zoom, UC & Others
- Wireless - Bluetooth
- With Charging Stand
- Connects To:
- Computer & Mobile
Jabra EVOLVE2 85 comes equipped with digital hybrid Active Noise‐Cancellation (ANC), up to 37 hours battery life, over‐the‐ear wearing style, and 10‐microphone technology for crystal clear calls. It's not just new in every way. It's the new standard. It's truly the best headset for concentration and collaboration in its class. Move seamlessly from the office to on‐the‐go, with a contemporary casual design and a discrete hidden boom‐arm that still guarantees exceptional professional sounding calls, even when tucked away. So when you're on the go, only you'll know you're working.
Hear yourself think
We set out to create instant quiet, anywhere. The result is a world‐class professional headset with cutting‐edge digital hybrid Active Noise‐Cancellation (ANC), powered by our most advanced digital chipset ever and designed for incredible noise isolation; just put it on for instant immersion in your thoughts.
Built‐in security guard for your concentration
We've taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light is automatically activated when you're on a call or in a meeting or you can activate it yourself at the touch of a button. So, even when you're right in the middle of everything, your busylight will protect you from all angles, and all interruptions. It's like having a built‐in security guard for your concentration.
Bigger speakers. Better sound. Boom
We’ve built this headset with powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers. Factor in our advanced digital chipset and the latest AAC codec and your music will be sounding better than ever. Good things come to those who wait. This is the audio experience you’ve been waiting for.
Clarity is everything
We know that being heard and understood with absolute clarity keeps your calls seamless and professional. So, we took the incredible call performance of our world‐leading Evolve Series and we made it even better by building in 10 microphones (yes, 10), powered by that advanced digital chipset we keep talking about, for outstanding call quality, every time.
Microsoft Teams (MS) and Unified Communications (UC) certified
Satisfaction guaranteed isn’t something you hear very often these days, but we’re bringing it back; Evolve2 85 works with all leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms, for truly seamless collaboration. If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams‐certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimised to give you the best experience with the platform.
Long battery life, we've got you covered
When you finally find a headset that you just can't do without, it's good to know you dont have to. We've used our advanced battery efficiency technology to squeeze every last minute of juice out of this powerful headset. The result is an industry‐leading 37‐hour battery life (powered by that mighty little chipset again). And because we like to cover all bases, there's always the handy charging stand – just in case. Rest assured; Evolve2 85 will get you through the week.
Full charge - Get 37 hours battery life in 2.5 hours
Fast charge - Get 8 hours battery life in 15 minutes
Upgrade to business class
We took biometric measurements of hundreds of heads to create a perfect design that adjusts to fit every size and shape. Then, we added soft memory foam ear cushions to make it supremely comfortable; so comfortable, you’ll forget it's even there. Finally, we assembled it using durable, premium materials. It's comfort that’s in a class of its own.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does Jabra Evolve2 differ from the Jabra Evolve Series?
Jabra Evolve2 is a new range within the existing Evolve Series. We have re‐engineered the products in the new range in every single way. Evolve is the world's leading professional headset series — with Evolve2 we are setting the new standard.
- Can I use Jabra Evolve2 85 with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. You can connect your headset to both your computer (with the supplied Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter) and your smartphone or tablet at the same time.
- Can I connect my headset using both USB‐A and USB‐C?
Yes, depending on the model you choose. You can choose between a USB‐A or USB‐C Bluetooth adapter.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 85 features powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers and the latest AAC codec, giving you high‐definition audio for an immersive music experience.
- Can I pair this headset with iPhone and Android?
Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve2 85, it is ready to pair with your mobile device.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Does it work with Microsoft Teams?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 85 comes in two variants – UC‐certified and Microsoft Teams‐certified. Recommendation is to pick the MS version, however, both variants would still work.
- Does the headset come with the Bluetooth adapter?
Yes. The headset is supplied with the Jabra Link 380 wireless adapter. Please choose either the USB-A or USB-C version.
- What is the wireless range from my computer/mobile device?
Whether you use the supplied Bluetooth adapter with your computer, or you are connected to a mobile device, you will get up to 30m wireless range whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
- How long does the battery last?
With Evolve2 85 you will get up to 37 hours battery life.
- How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cable provided to connect to your computer power to recharge or use the optional add‐on charging stand.
- Does the headset come with a charging stand?
There is a handy optional charging stand, which is available as an add‐on accessory. Please select the model with charging stand.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
Yes. The 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to a personal device – like a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music.
- What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug‐and‐play experience. The plug‐and‐play experience includes these benefits:
Automatic selection as the default audio device.
Call control through dedicated Teams button to:
Invoke Teams app
Open meetings’ "Join now" screen
Answer and end incoming MS Teams calls
Open missed calls and listen to MS Teams voicemails
LED indication when connected to Teams/upcoming meeting/missed call etc or Voice Prompts when user is wearing the headset. When the Evolve2 85’s boom‐arm is pulled down, it also meets premium microphone for open office standards. This qualification is the strictest test requirement of how the headset microphone suppresses surrounding noise and office conversation. It is the ultimate reassurance that your headset will excel in an open office environment. If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work in a similar way to a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute). If you are not using Microsoft Teams as your UC client, we recommend choosing the standard UC variant, which is certified for all leading UC platforms like Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and more.
- Compatibility: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements
- Mac/PC Compatible: Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth® adapter with USB-A or USB-C variant. Up to 30m/100ft wireless range to your computer, with significantly enhanced coverage and fewer dropouts
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity: Connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time, including mobile device and computer
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements**
- Multiple device pairing: Pair up to 8 devices
- Microphone: 10-microphone technology for significantly enhanced call experience
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): Digital hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) for even deeper concentration
- Noise-isolating design: Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Software integration: Additional features available via Jabra Sound+ app, Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Voice Assistant access: Quickly access your voice assistant with just the touch of a button
- Speakers: Powerful 40mm speakers and AAC codec deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
- Rechargable battery Up to 37 hours battery life
- Busylight: 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Optional charging stand: Easy charging and docking with the optional charging stand (sold separately)
- Boom arm mute and answer call: Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Discrete hidden boom arm Hide-away boom arm gives the headset a more discrete look when on the go
- Smart Sensor: On-ear detection reconizes when the headset is in use, allowing autoplaying and pausing of audio and answering and muting calls
- Call management" Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- Jabra Evolve2 85 Headset
- Either Jabra Link 380 bluetooth wireless USB-A or USB-C adapter (depending on your model)
- USB cable
- 3.5mm jack cable
- Flight adapter
- USB Controller
- Carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty leaflet