Meet the new standard in desktop touch screen phones. The Poly CCX 500 Business Media Phone has workers feeling confident they’ll sound professional on every call. No word or inflection is missed, thanks to legendary audio quality, Poly HD Voice, and Poly Acoustic Clarity. And let’s hear it for Poly Acoustic Fence. It eliminates background noise to keep calls quiet wherever it’s noisy—like open offices and call centers.
By design, the phone is simple and intuitive to use—with one-touch-access to your contacts and meetings. So users can get right to work. IT will be a fan too. Robust provisioning and management capabilities take the headache out of telephony deployment and support. Looking for usability options? You got it. Choose a headset or handset. More options, more happiness.
- Models choices supporting Open SIP or native Microsoft Teams
- Color touchscreen operation with 5-inch multi-touch LCD display
- Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence
- Full duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation
- Powerful chipsets to support next-generation features
- Easy to install anywhere with optional Wi-Fi dongle (coming soon)
- Headset options to suit any style (Bluetooth®, USB, RJ9)
- Conversations stay on track. Hear every nuance with the industry-leading sound quality, featuring Poly HD Voice.
- Eliminate distracting background noise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence technology
- Contacts and meetings are easily accessible, one tap away on a color touchscreen
- Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and management of telephony deployment and support
- Multiple headset options are available to suit any worker’s style—in addition to the traditional handset
Polycom: 1 year warranty from date of purchase. During the warranty period, the manufacturer's appointed authorised service centre will, at its sole discretion (a) repair the product using new or refurbished parts, (b) replace the product with a new or refurbished product.