The Poly Plantronics Savi 8245 wireless headset system is built for professionals with heavy phone use and is the wireless headset system is one headset for all your devices. With a spare battery compartment, the Savi 8245 allows a second battery to charge at all times for unlimited battery talk time. Seamless connectivity to your desk phone, mobile phone and computer will also allow you to use one headset for all your applications! With different wearing options, you'll have one headset that fits with your needs.
- 8245 UC: Convertible headset with extra battery for unlimited talk time, for computers (PC/Macs). Compatible with Zoom, UC & other platforms
- 8245-M UC: Convertible headset with extra battery for unlimited talk time, for computers (PC/Macs). Certified for Microsoft Teams
- 8245 Office: Convertible headset with extra battery for unlimited talk time, for deskphones, computers (PC/Macs) and mobile phones. Compatible with Zoom, UC & other platforms
- 8245-M Office: Convertible headset with extra battery for unlimited talk time, for deskphones, computers (PC/Macs) and mobile phones. Certified for Microsoft Teams
One Headset For All Your Devices
Today’s enterprise and contact center professionals work across a range of devices – from PC to mobile to desk phone. The Savi 8200 Series headset system makes call management effortless with three-way connectivity that lets you switch seamlessly between all of them. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
The Sound Of Excellence
Savi 8200 Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles – stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8220 delivers hi-fi stereo sound, whether you’re calling customers or colleagues or listening to music. And active noise canceling (ANC) blocks out background noise so you can always stay focused on what’s important. Savi 8210 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear what’s going on around you. Whichever model you choose, you’ll sound your best even in noisy environments. For the most sensitive environments, you can turn up noise canceling with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub) for additional privacy.
Connect And Communicate More Effectively
The Savi 8200 Series headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft/180 m** from your PC. One-touch controls – such as call answer/end, volume up/down and mute – let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status, roaming range limit, and more. And with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge, Savi 8200 Series headsets are ready to work whenever you are.
DECT Security Certified
Advanced Dect wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security, Savi 8200 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures, including authentication, subscription verification and encryption, confidential information remains private and secure.
- Ideal for enterprise and contact center professionals who use multiple devices and require premium sound quality for their business communications
- Enjoy an enterprise-quality audio experience by listening to music and media in premium hi-fi DECT stereo (W8220)
- Active noise canceling (ANC) tunes out background noise, ensuring great audio quality and fewer interruptions (W8220)
- DECT Security certified; uses the latest standards in DECT wireless security
- Adaptive power system allows you to automatically downshift to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density
- Conference two of your three devices together— PC to desk phone or mobile to PC
- Ringer in the base with volume controls (off, low, medium, high)
- Limit the transmission of nearby conversations with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub)
- Plantronics Manager Pro, software-as-a-service that is sold separately, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide
- Talk/standby time: Up to 13 hours talk, up to 50 hours standby time
- Headset wireless range: Up to 590 ft/180 m (line of sight); 180 ft/55 m (typical office environment)
- Battery capacity: Mono 490 mAh; Stereo 700 mAh
- Battery type: Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Wireless technology: DECT 6.0 and Bluetooth v4.2
- Audio profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- Codecs: G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
- Receive audio performance: ANC (W8220)
- Receive frequency response: Fullband stereo media audio 20 Hz-20 kHz; Wideband stereo telephony 100 Hz-6.8 kHz
- Microphone technology: Noise canceling
- Microphone frequency response: Wideband: 100 Hz–6.8 kHz
- Headset weight Mono: .25 lbs/115 g; Stereo: .35 lbs/160 g
- Call controls Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off, power on/off
2 year warranty from date of purchase. Headphones SG is a Plantronics authorised reseller. All Plantronics products purchased through Headphones SG is eligible for warranty.